Marrakech Camel Ride
Day Trip Overview
Marrakech camel ride is an experience that should not be missed. So, we can arrange camel treks of any length of time, as your interest and ability dictate. Then, you can follow trails through the palm groves of Marrakech on this guided Marrakech camel ride. First of all, clamber onto your own camel and admire views of the Palmeraie – the vast palm oasis that fringes the city — as you make your way along the sandy pathways through the shady trees. Even more, Your adventure includes a break for traditional Moroccan mint tea and returns minivan transfers from your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
Day Trip Highlights
- Camel ride in the Palmeraie of Marrakech
- Ride a camel through the palm groves and desert trails
- Soak in the peaceful atmosphere and oasis views
- Learn about local culture and break for a Moroccan mint tea
- Marrakech hotel or riad pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
Day Trip Itinerary
1 Day : Marrakech Camel Tour In The Palmeraie
The palm groves of Marrakech are the perfect place to get away and explore a unique and exceptional surrounding in the red city. Marrakech travel services offer you a 1 hours ride on camels through green palm groves and the surrounding countryside in an authentic setting to help you discover the distinct beauty of these places.
During this adventure, you will go through the nearby villages and you will dive into the lifestyle of local people whilst experiencing their traditions. Along the way, you will enjoy a break that will allow you to enjoy a nice Moroccan tea in the heart of a charming natural setting.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Break to drink tea
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
Things To Remember
- If the itinerary Marrakech camel ride that we offer does not match what you're looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.
- 50% off for children under 12 years with maximum 1 child per family
prices for private tours
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS|
|58 €||90 €||120 €||140 €||150 €||162 €|
price for shared tours
|PRICE PER PERSON|