Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls
Day Trip Overview
Exploring the Ouzoud waterfalls near Marrakech is a must-do when visiting the Middle Atlas region of Morocco. Visitors marvel and capture the stunning beauty of this popular natural attraction, known to be one of the most picturesque sites in the country.
Day Trip Highlights
Step away from the city of Marrakech and explore the grandeur of the High Atlas on a day-long tour to the marvellous Ouzoud waterfalls. See the tallest waterfalls in North Africa while taking in the picturesque views of rolling hills and olive tree-filled groves. After the journey, take a while to revel in the atmosphere near the 110-meter high waterfalls. If you’re feeling adventurous, try crossing the river on a hand-operated barge or explore the river valley with its Barbary apes. Pre-book this trip to make your day-long escape from Marrakech a breeze.
- Experience a full-day excursion to the magnificent Ouzoud Falls, located in the foothills of the Middle Atlas mountains.
- Marvel at the beautiful landscape of Morocco, featuring stunning mountain vistas.
- Wander the area independently and enjoy having the chance to spot native wildlife in their natural habitat.
- This trip includes round-trip transportation from Marrakech hotels, so you can enjoy this adventure with ease and convenience.
Day Trip Itinerary
1 Day : Marrakech – Ouzoud Waterfalls
Enjoy a day spent meandering amongst shaded olive groves, handed down through generations of Berber families. Take in the glorious valley below as you descend the winding paths to reach the thunderous waterfall. Three powerful cascades make up the fall and you can feel the spray as you board a barge to cross the river and bring you closer to its might. Savor this magnificent sight before the barge takes you to the other side.
Discover a new world when you take a stroll through the sunlight-speckled olive groves, which have been owned and protected by the same Berber families for generations. Follow the pathways as they lead gradually downhill, opening up to reveal an awe-inspiring landscape. Feel the cool spray of the rapids as you traverse the river, and continue to be surrounded by the dark, lush groves until the thunder of the cascades reaches your ears. Gaze up at the three large waterfalls plunging into one, cascading down into the pool below. Take a barge across the river and draw nearer to the falls, feeling the mist kiss your skin. Pause to savor the remarkable beauty of this natural wonder, before being taken to the other side.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation (A/C comfortable minivan/minibus)
- Local guide
Things To Remember
- If the Ouzoud Falls excursion we provide does not suit your preferences, feel free to reach out to us and we'll customize the trip to meet your specific desires. Additionally.
- All children under 12 years of age can benefit from a 50% discount, with a limit of one child per family.
prices for private day trips
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE||1-2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|PRICE||100 €||105 €||110 €||115 €||120 €|
price for shared day trips
|PRICE PER PERSON|