Desert Tour from Casablanca
Take a one-week tour of Morocco, with stops in Casablanca, Chefchaouen, Volubilis, Fes, and Marrakech. Begin your trip with a visit to Casablanca, where you can pay homage to the classic film. Continue on to Chefchaouen and discover the Roman ruins of Volubilis as you make your way to Fes. Enjoy a journey through the Sahara Desert where you can gallop on the back of a camel through the dunes, sleep beneath a blanket of stars in a Bedouin camp, and drive past beautiful oases and canyons. Finally, end your tour in the captivating city of Marrakech. Join us as we savor every unique flavor of Morocco.
- Experience the beauty of Morocco by travelling to Casablanca to behold the magnificent Hassan II Mosque.
- head to the picturesque blue city of Chefchaouen.
- Be awed by the stunning Roman ruins of Volubilis
- Explore the maze-like Medina of Fes.
- Take a journey through the stunning landscape of the Moroccan Sahara Desert.
- Ride a camel and camp overnight with nomads.
- Cross the majestic High Atlas Mountains, en route to Marrakech.
- Taking in the breathtaking views of traditional Berber villages.
Day 1 : Casablanca – Chefchaouen ( 5 H Drive )
Day 2 :Chefchaouen – Fes ( 4 H Drive )
Day 3 : Fes City Tour
Day 4 : Fes – Midelt – Merzouga ( 7 H Drive )
Day 5: Merzouga – Boumalne Dades ( 5 H Drive )Today is an early start for those who want to appreciate the beauty of the new sunrise. After a filling breakfast, we will go on a drive to Rissani, and gain an insight into the history of the Alaouites Dynasty by visiting the Mausoleum of Moulay Ali Cherif. We will then move on to the renowned dates market before heading to Tinghir, one of the oases in the Sahara desert, which once housed Jewish communities before the 1960s. There, we will be accompanied by a local guide who will take us through the Mellah, the old Jewish quarter, and then to the oasis of Todgha. You will have the opportunity to take a leisurely stroll through the Todgha Gorges, with the chance to possibly have lunch at one of the local cafes. In the afternoon, we will set off to Dades valley and then to your hotel for a tasty dinner and a restful night.
Day6: Boumalne Dades – Ait Ben Hadou – Marrakech ( 6 H Drive )After breakfast, our Chefchaouen to Marrakech tour will take us down the legendary Road of 1001 Kasbahs into the Valley of the Roses. If you're lucky, you'll have the chance to watch the local ladies distilling rose water during the spring season. Then we'll make our way to the picturesque oasis of Skoura, where you'll prepare to visit the Kasbah of Amridil, one of the best-preserved Kasbahs in Morocco. There, you'll learn all you need to know about the architecture, lifestyle, irrigation methods, and costumes of the Sahara desert. After lunch in Ouarzazate, we'll make a stop at the Casbah Ait Ben Hadou, a UNESCO world heritage village that's been the backdrop of countless Hollywood productions, fashion magazine photoshoots, and commercials for world-renowned brands. We'll end our tour with a drive through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi Ntichka pass, and a drop off at your hotel or riad in Marrakech late in the afternoon.
- A/C modern 4x4 or van with an English speaking driver/guide.
- Followed by an overnight stay in a Chefchaouen Riad with dinner and breakfast.
- Two nights in Fez including dinner and breakfast.
- An overnight stay in Merzouga Sahara camp, which includes a camel ride, dinner, and breakfast.
- A night in a Dades Valley hotel with dinner and breakfast.
- services of a local guide in Fes, Tinghir and Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou.
- Beverages and lunches
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Local guides (if applicable)
Things to Remember
- We can pick you up from Casablanca at either Mohamed V airport or your hotel in the area.
- If you'd like to customize this tour to your preferences and timeline, please let us know.
- The tour cost per person is contingent upon the number of people in your party.
- Driving times mentioned exclude momentary halts for sightseeing, picture-taking, lunch, or coffee.
- Entrance fees for historic attractions are not included.
- If there are five or more participants, a 4x4 vehicle for up to four adults can be used.
- The pick-up time for the desert tour is flexible, however 07h30-08h00 AM is highly recommended.